Labels
- Me (5)
- BOOKS AND FILMS (4)
- FUNKY FASHION (2)
- CUDDLY CREATURES (1)
- FOOD FRENZIES (1)
- TERRIFIC TV (1)
Saturday, 4 August 2012
CAN'T WAIT ...
I heard The Hunger Games is finally coming out on dvd on the third of September. I can't wait, I have read all the books and I missed the movie in the cinema. If anybody has seen it, leave a comment and let me know what its like. I think it looks really good and a little scary too. Book one of The Hunger Games was the best for me for sure.(By the way i'm going to see Brave next week so i will let you know what i think) .
Labels:
BOOKS AND FILMS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can't wait me too. i missed it in the cinema too, but now I'm thinking i.ll have to read the books first! Great blog Casey!
ReplyDelete